PROJECT MANAGER (RIAU, INDONESIA)
Project Manager (based in Riau, Indonesia)
• To plan, develop and execute new projects to set up new palm oil refinery / palm oil mill / plant upgrading in Indonesia from all aspect from project planning, scheduling, budget costing estimation as well as job delegation among subordinates.
• To ensure progress of work in accordance with pre-planned schedule and conduct costing monitoring with relevant financial controlling parties.
• To liaise with local authority for relevant approval, legal obligation and law to compliance with.
• To ensure sufficient & efficient work force for the department by continuous training and guidance activities.
• Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
• Min10 years experiences in project management in similar industries, oleo chemical, palm oil refinery.
• Independent, resourceful, and able to take pressure under fast-paced work environment
• Strong interpersonal skill, leadership, and analytical skills to identify and solve problems effectively.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org ]