MILL MANAGER (RIAU, INDONESIA)
Mill Manager (based in Sumatera North, Indonesia)
• In charge of mill operation, Manage Mill operations in effective and efficient manner ensuring optimum level of productivity.
• Develop new processes and techniques in maximize OER and KER
• Prepare overall annual budget and ensure all costs are within Budgets.
• Ensure optimum OER and KER while prevailing good quality.
• Ensure effective maintenance to keep mill at tip top condition & prevent breakdown.
• Ensure sustainability of the company in view of workers welfare, P&L, CSR, legal compliance, quality control etc.
• Deal with authorities including safety, environmental, social and health, fire protection & etc to ensure compliance to law.
• Ensure quality and constant supply of fruits, coordinate with trader.
• Primary in charge of ISO, ISCC, ISPO, RSPO and etc certification system.
• Groom up and retain potentials to ensure backup system in place for all critical positions of the mill.
• Ensure Monthly operations reports tracked regularly and submit to Top Management on time
• Support capacity expansion plans.
• BSC In Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
• Steam engineer competency will be added advantage
• Mastering the entire processing process at the palm oil mill.
• Have high ability in managing process/ managing human resource and other resources.
• Can carry out risk assessment, aspects and important impacts of the environment and investigation.
• Capable of managing the ISPO/RSPO, ISO 9001: 2000 and 14001: 2004 management systems.
• Strong exceptional, planning, conflict management and decision-making skills.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org ]