TRAVEL ADVISOR [ SINGAPORE ]
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Create excellent memories for people by matching or suggest suitable travel options that best suit their needs and desires with the holiday destination.
- Respond to email enquiries and perform sales transactions.
- Research fare and schedule information. Book accommodation and travel arrangements using industry-specific computer system.
- Describe trips to customers and give details on any documents required such as visas and PCR swab test requirements.
- Make alternative arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip.
- Follow up on internet leads and convert these leads into actual sales.
- Work towards achieving both individual and team KPIs and goals.
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum SPM with credit in English, Chinese and Mathematics.
- Enjoy interacting with people; outgoing, friendly and energetic personality with EXCELLENT customer service skills.
- Good selling, communication and listening skills.
- Have the ability to create a rapport with people of different ages and different cultures.
- Strong interest in countries’ histories, geographies, general customs and cultures.
- Resilience to cope with long hours and pressure at peak times; willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Preferably with 2 years related experience in tour and travel industry
Remuneration and benefits will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Salary range: S00 to S00
Kindly contact Ms Emily for further details at 0123695453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]