IT HELPDESK SPECIALIST [ SINGAPORE ]
IT Helpdesk Specialist, Tuas, Singapore
Salary : 00-00
Working Hours: 9 am – 6 pm
• 5 Working Days
• Medical & Dental Claim
• Career Progression
• IT Helpdesk with networking support for manufacturing site/office located in Tuas.
• Assist the Local IT Technicians with Patching and troubleshooting of servers, end user devices, Network storages, telephony, network infrastructure and systems.
• Maintain IT assets as well as provide colleague support with IT equipment troubleshooting and software installation, including desktops, laptops, IP phones and printers services.
• Ensure a tickets assigned to them are resolved without breaches to SLA.
• Basic knowledge in Windows Server hardware/software Troubleshooting
• Knowledge in networking devices such as Network Switches and Wireless Access Points.
• Experience with Cisco Switches configuration and HP Servers are a plus.
• Experience with Cisco ASA firewalls are a plus
• Knowledge relating to networking and server modules are a Plus.
Kindly contact Ms Emily for further details at 0123695453 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]