Purpose of the role (Briefly describe the overall purpose of this position. Why does it exist and how does it contribute to the organization overall? Short summary)
- Sell the Company range of wear protection coatings within a variety of industries such as users, dealers, and manufacturers of cutting tools, forming & punching, plastic moulds and die casting, also including precision components market.
- Develop and maintain the Company image in the market place.
- Propagate Company technology as a market leader.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct technical / commercial discussions and negotiations as required with customers including proposals for appropriate coatings for their usage.
- Prepare, submit and follow-up quotations for coating services from the view point of competition, situation of market, etc.
- Develop new customers emphasising Company coating know-how, quality, services, etc.
- Create new sales opportunities.
- Obtain information on existing customers and prepare visit reports based on weekly visit plans. (CRM)
- Collect technical information of successful or failure cases, including product engineering (application) work.
- Conduct sales promotion work to expand business.
- Actively support Company marketing projects (i.e. website, exhibitions) as defined in the KRA target settings.
Output & Key Result Areas (Describe the primary outputs/results to be achieved.)
- Business Development
- Sales & Marketing Performance
- Business Excellence
- People Leadership Development
- CRM Updates
Leadership & influence (max. 5, budget, leadership, impact on the organization)
- Communicate well with fellow supporting colleagues (Production, QA & ISS) to achieve sales target.
- Information sharing among sales team to multiply the success story into other region and customers.
- Positive thinking in managing problems & issues.
- Passionate to develop good business relationship with customers
Interface, Collaboration, Stakeholders (if applicable with significant impact)
Required education, experience, knowledge (max. 7, list education, experience, knowledge, or special licenses needed to perform the job.)
- Degree in Engineering/Chemical
- Positive attitude for challenging new application.
- Ability to relate well to people
- Class 3 driving licence
- Owned a car
Required skills & expertise (max. 9, functional, professional expertise, technological problem-solving)
- At least two years working experience in Sales and / or specific field of PVD coating/ heat treatment/cutting tools/metal stamping/injection moulding/die casting.
- Pleasant personality with good communication skill
- Able to work independently
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]