SALES PROMOTER [ SINGAPORE ]
Higher Secondary/ Pre-U/ A Level
Primary/ Secondary/ O level
Mon-Fri : 1 pm-9pm
*1 Off day on weekday
*6 days work per week
- Demonstrate and explain products, methods, or services in order to persuade customers to purchase products.
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers' needs.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations.
- Learn about competitors' products and consumers' interests and concerns in order to answer questions and provide more complete information.
- Recommend product or service improvements to Company.
- Identify interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information.
- Keep areas neat while working, and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly.
- Sell products being promoted, and keep records of sales.
- Set up and arrange displays and demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Minimum sales target of S,000 per month must be achieved.
- Any other duties assigned by Superior.
- The Employee shall not in any way commit, affirm or deny the responsibility of the Company to its customers or principals without prior authorization of a directors of the Company;
- Preferred have some knowledge of built-in kitchen appliances.
- Experience in retail recommended
- Ability to work independently
- Sharp customer service skills
Kindly contact Ms Emily for further details at 0123695453 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]