RETAIL ASSOCIATE [ SINGAPORE ]
Primary/ Secondary/ O level
· Providing courier services to consumers who are shipping goods locally or overseas.
· Guide customers on shipping detail information filling and provide accurate quotations.
· Preparing necessary shipping documentations.
· Receiving and checking packages to ensure that the correct item is received / sent out
· Handling sensitive items in accordance with the safety measure for handling stock, particularly with fragile parcels.
· Packing items and arranging these on shelves according to different service provider’s requirement.
· Cashier service to collect cash/ paynow for shipping charges
· Record shipment log and arrange/book courier pickup.
· Prepare documents upon courier pickup.
· Tally daily sales and generate necessary report
· Ensure that there are always sufficient ingredients for bubble tea machine
· Follow Food Hygiene regulations while handling ingredients and serving customer
· Ensuring that the facility remains clean, sanitary, and well-organized.
· Reporting all breakages and spills.
· Responsible for Preopening / Closing of stores
· Handling cash and POS machine
· Provide good customer service
· All education levels are welcomed
· IT Savy
· Comfortable working retail hours
· Prior experience in first-mile logistics / F&B is an advantage.
· Strong communication and teamwork skills.
· Capacity to perform your duties diligently, particularly during peak periods.
· Physically healthy, strong and mobile to carry parcel
· Preferably someone who is bilingual (Chinese and English).
Kindly contact Ms Emily for further details at 0123695453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]