PRODUCTION ENGINEER [ SENAI ]
- Over-seeing overall production process, from the initial planning stage up to the final completion.
- Verify & submit daily production report.
- Coordinate with designers regarding design issues.
- Coordinate with planners to achieve production’s target.
- Production cost management
– Control concrete ’s wastage.
– Control consumable ‘s usage & prevent wastage.
– Manhour management. Set daily production target and control overtime cost
– Execute proper SOP to achieve good productivity & quality.
- Execute production’s checking to enhance quality control.
- Machineries & material’s arrangement for smooth production flow.
- Instill discipline among workers by monitoring attendance, punctuality, working attitude.
- Coordination with RCM for mould preparation.
- Coordination with SY team to ensure FG clearance in production area.
- Downtime monitoring. Follow up with Maintenance regarding breakdown status.
- Instill safe & tidy working environment by ensure proper mould & tool’s arrangement.
- Enforce daily housekeeping to ensure clean workplace.
- Conduct toolbox briefing as required.
- To submit report for safety-related incident to Safety.
- Provide on job training to team.
- Any other job function assigned, and new responsibilities as may be added as and when necessary, from time to time.
- At least Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Experienced in precast concrete management.
- Willing to work in shift and when required (eg. weekend, public holiday, night shift).
- Initiative and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Possess basis English & computer skill.
- Candidates must be motivated and looking forward to a long career.
- Immediate start or in 1 month time.
Kindly contact Mr Saiful for further details at 07-2305453 / 012 692 5453 or forward your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org]