PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (VAP) [ PONTIAN ]
JOB DESCRIPTION – PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (VAP)
SUPERIOR – PROCESS ENGINEER, P&P
Responsible to lead a group of production crews to execute the production schedule using the resources available and deliver the products meeting quality specifications on time. Maintaining work flow by monitoring steps of the process, production variables, control points, SOPs, WI, records and preparation of relevant production reports.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out and complete production plan on schedule utilizing the resources given. Coordinating with relevant supporting departments personnel for materials planning.
- To act as VAP HALAL Executive & Assistant Food Safety Team Leader.
- Monitoring the production processes and ensuring compliance of standard operating procedures (ISO 22000, GMP, HACCP), meeting product quality control parameters and work instruction.
- Execution of food safety controls and policies, as well as, GMP practices and maintaining the cleanliness & good housekeeping of the working environment. Filling up and submission of forms and records as per requirement on time.
- To lead and motivate the production workers. Provide adequate training and guidance to the production workers and carry out counselling and disciplinary action whenever deem necessary.
- Monitoring and up keep the conditions of the production machineries. Report any abnormality for maintenance before causing any disruption to the production.
- To maintain a safe and clean workplace.
- Participation and involvement in all improvement and upgrading projects for continuous improvement towards optimum production throughput, pest infestation, etc.
- Carry out any tasks that the superior deems appropriate from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree holder
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience of 10 or more employees
- Computer literature
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Self-motivated & team player
- Able to work on shift
- To interact closely with subordinates
- To communicate with staffs from relevant supporting departments
- To carry out documented counselling to production workers on any disciplinary issue.
- To conduct spot check on employee in term of personal hygiene compliance.
- To approve or reject leave application.
Kindly contact Mr Saiful for further details at 07-2305453 / 012 692 5453 or forward your resume to [email@example.com]