MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN [ SINGAPORE ]
• Assembly and testing of flow control products.
• Adheres to quality procedures as required by company QMS quality manuals / procedures.
• Works with cross functional teams to meet customer's expectation with speed, efficiency and consistent quality.
• Adheres to Environmental, Health and Safety policy, 5S, and other requirements relating to care of equipment and PPE.
• NITEC / ITC, Technical Certificate or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering.
• Licensed to use forklifts (optional)
• Comfortable with computers.
• Minimum 3 to 4 years of hands-on experience in assembly/repair of valves and/or actuators.
• Experience in valve automation and controls will be an added advantage.
• Physically fit, hardworking with good integrity and a good team player,
Kindly contact Ms Emily for further details at 0123695453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]