INSTRUMENT BUILDERS [ SINGAPORE ]
• Responsible for products assembly and products built to meet product specification / Emerson's requirement
• Ensures proper handling and safekeeping of tools, equipment and work area
• Ensures work to be completed and meet schedule
• Performs other assignments as required by the Supervisor.
• Ensure compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself, reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
• NTC-3 / ITC Certification with 1 to 3 years of working experience.
• Experienced in manufacturing / assembly environment, candidates with working experience in an automated manufacturing environment will have an added advantage.
• Good communication skills.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office software.
• Able to handle product weights of approximately 12 kilograms.
Kindly contact Ms Emily for further details at 0123695453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]