PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER [ JOHOR BAHRU ]
* Friendly Working Environment
* Fixed + Performance Bonus
* Career Development Opportunity
· Spearhead and champion new product development
· Incorporate the company goals, missions, and branding strategy in the NPD process.
· Define the long-term strategy for the company's products and create a product roadmap.
· To communicate the product strategy to all relevant participants and stakeholders.
· Identify potential new products by analyzing its market share/ market competition, revenue, profit and return of investment of manufacturing facilities and market penetration channels.
· Able to understand the regulatory (local and overseas) requirements to facilitate NPD
· Liaise with third party manufacturing to facilitate the manufacturing process
· Provide direction for product positioning.
· Monitor the product lifecycle for both newly launched and existing products.
· Drive the conceptualizing of product design strategy.
· Identify opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements.
· Work closely with the R&D, Sales & Marketing and the Production team on the product development, product enhancement, branding, promotions, social media strategy etc.
· Oversee the organization’s product communication function.
· Facilitates Marketing’s request on promotion pack with the manufacturing operational team.
· Responsible for leading and managing a team of Product Executives and Design Personnel.
· High potentials will be placed under the organization's Corporate Succession Planning Program and will be mentored, groomed & coached for Senior Management roles.
· Candidates should possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent.
· Good communications skill with all levels.
· Hands on work experience in managing branding function is preferred
· Multilingual in both oral and written form.
· At least 5 years hands-on working experience in managerial role with a similar capacity in the healthcare / FMCG / food industry.
· Preferably Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
· Possess a strong and active creative passion.
· Computer literate, able to work independently, a proven team player, dynamic, result oriented, highly motivated, proactive, resourceful and forward-looking.