WELDING TECHNICIAN [ SINGAPORE ]
- Performs welding on parts according to manufacturing procedure.
- Carries out Total Quality Check/Control (TQC) before start of process and ensure quality check before pass to next process.
- Consistently meets the daily output based on the standard cycle time.
- Must pass required welding qualifications levels.
- Provides support to Production as and when required.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by leader or supervisor.
- Ensure compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Certificate in Technical Education preferably with knowledge in Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) welding.
- Team player and willing to help others.
- Willing to work overtime when requested.
Kindly contact Ms Emily for further details at 0123695453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]