MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN [ SINGAPORE ]
Mechanical Engineering Technician
- 5.5 days per week (Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm, Sat 8am – 12pm)
- Location: Tuas South Ave 10
- Quota: Malaysian / PR / Singaporean
- Salary range: S$ 1,400 – S,500 (Commensurate with experience)
- Candidate possess with electrical and crane/hoist servicing basic knowledge and Singapore driving license will be added advantage.
- Priority will be given to applicants who can speak MANDARIN
- Required to WORK AT HEIGHT.
- Willing to learn, positive work attitude and good team player.
- Willing to work overtime when required. OT available.
- To carry out service/repair job for lifting equipment (crane & hoist system).
- Collaborate with team members for checking, troubleshooting and applying effective action/manner to resolve breakdown of the lifting equipment (crane & hoist system).
- Work closely with supervisor and senior mechanical engineering technician.
- To carry out job tasks as instructed by supervisor and ensure assigned job tasks are solved effectively.
- Participate in all relevant project or service of lifting activities.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Kindly contact Ms Emily for further details at 0123695453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]