HR CUM ADMIN EXECUTIVE [JOHOR BAHRU]
Specialisation: Human Resources
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : August 10, 2022
- Responsible for day-to-day HR and Administration operations on the ground for Malaysia team
- Handling the full spectrum of human resource functions, from recruitment, staff onboarding process, personnel management, performance evaluation, compensation and benefits, training, industrial relations, staff exit process, and other day-to-day HR administration.
- Recruitment activities including screening, shortlisting, and coordinate on the interview arrangement.
- Support end to end life cycle for employees from on boarding to off boarding.
- Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
- Assist in conducting orientation for new staff
- Act as a HR point of contact for managers and employees for enquiries on company policies and procedures. Will coordinate the distribution of HR information and updates to the workforce
- Manage holiday calendar, staffs’ attendance, leave balance, medical record / benefits claims and clearance for employees
- Preparation of HR related letters and correspondences and liaise with the relevant authority/government department if necessary
- Support in organizing employee welfare activities i.e. annual dinner, company outing, social activities, teambuilding, CSR events etc.
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labour laws.
- To liaise with Statutory Authority pertaining Labour laws, EPF / SOSCO / IRB/Labour Office and etc
- Compliance with all government divisions.
Any other duties that may be assigned by superior from time to time.
- Possess a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or its equivalent. An equivalent of this requirement in working experience is also acceptable.
- Has a minimum of 4 years of experience of relevant working experience in Human Resources.
- Has good writing (procedures and reports) and verbal communication skills.
- Well versed in Malaysian Labour Laws and related statutory bodies' requirements.
- Ability in multi-tasking, confident, meticulous and have excellent communication skills in managing all stakeholders, including senior management.
- Organised, efficient, able to work independently, and meticulous about details.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia, English, and Mandarin.
- Willing to learn and work independently with strong responsibility characters.
- Immediate availability is preferred
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]