MARKETING ASSISTANT [ NUSAJAYA ]
Position Title: Marketing Assistant
Salary Range: RM 2300- RM 3800
Tenure Status: 3 months renewable Contract full-time
The Employee Will:
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about all aspects of the role and keen to take on responsibilities.
- Enjoy a challenge and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills, with excellent time management skills, attention to detail and an ability to work independently and well with a team to complete a set task.
- Creation and maintenance of Adobe inDesign and Adobe Illustrator point of sales and marketing material artwork.
- Artwork creation and reproduction of Company Logos for custom printing as required, including supplying proofs for customer approval, liaising with Distributors, and attaining customer approval.
- Machine pre-press and setup for custom printing including press check information for production.
- Artwork creation and maintenance for machine compliance plates.
- Booking Custom Printing plates and Compliance Plates into print shop.
- Develop graphic layouts and preparing digital assets for multiple brand marketing materials.
- Product sample management for multiple brands and distribution across all countries. Arranging courier service to send out samples and keep track of marketing material inventory.
- Produce accurate, error-free editable and publishable files using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Artwork for corporate stationary including business cards, email signatures, letterheads etc.
- Annual artwork creation and maintenance for packaging and labels across multiple brands.
- Liaising with print shop to coordinate print jobs for all marketing materials including arranging quotes, pre-press specification, communications and ordering etc.
- Photography and photo editing of product photos.
- Conducting market research and analysis to help management evaluate market trends and competition information.
- Assist the Support Services Department with any other marketing related tasks as requested.
- Degree/Diploma Graphic Design or equivalent.
- 2-3 years marketing experience in a similar role
- Advanced skills demonstrated in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe inDesign.
- Proficient skills in the entire Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat).
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent communication skills. Good proficiency in written and spoken English and Malay.
- Flexible, resourceful and able to multi-task despite tight schedules
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about retail, production and marketing, is hard working, well organised and would like to join us as we continue to evolve and grow our brands.
As this is a small company, all staff must be able and willing to assist in a range of activities.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]