QUALITY ENGINEER [ SINGAPORE ]
Higher Secondary/ Pre-U/ A Level
Quality Engineer (Precision Engineering/ Semiconductor)
The Quality Engineer’s responsibilities include designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions.
A successful Quality Engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to ensure that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards.
· Responsible for performing the quality assurance work in the company, including WIP and final inspections
· Responsible for handling and approving First Article Submissions
· Understanding and ensuring compliance with customer’s requirements
· Responsible for monitoring, maintaining and continually improve quality standards.
· Resolving of the Quality issues with internal and external parties.
· Responsible for maintaining calibration of measuring equipment
· Reviewing of the non-conformances & approve disposition actions.
· Responsible for creating 8D reports.
· Responsible for involving in First Article Product and process development
· Responsible for assisting in maintaining ISO System, reports, follow-up and closure
· Min 3-5 years experience in Precision/Semiconductor or other relevant disciplines
· Experience with hands-on quality check of precision parts required
· Experience with ISO systems and management preferred
· Ability to read and write in Mandarin preferred