QA MANAGER [ SENAI ]
- To oversee the whole operations and function of QA department.
- To ensure the performance of the activities in accordance to the company policies, customer’s requirement and specification
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that the ISO 9001 implementation is properly carried out through out the company
- To lead and manage subordinate to ensure everyone of them work with clear objective and job functions to cover the overall activities of incoming QC, in-process QC, outgoing QC, documents control and filing and proper usage of equipment.
- Formulating and implementing with improved work method to optimize the quality standard
- Attending to complaints immediately without fail upon received from customer on any quality issue. Perform in-house investigation and provide corrective actions to customer and drive the team for continuous improvement.
- To work and liaise closely with Engineering, Production and Sales department to meet the customers requirement and specification.
- Submit timely report for performance review with root causes and countermeasures.
- Organize and conduct regular in-house quality training for QA/QC staffs as well as operators
- To carry out others job function pertaining to QA/QC as and when required by superior
- Section documentation control.
- Any ad hoc assignment where reasonable and lawful assigned to you from time to time.
- Gate Pass
- Overtime Form
- Leave Form
- Application Form for hiring new employee
- Appraisal on increment and confirmation
- Approval of Quality related document
- Air-conditioned office environment
Critical Success Factors
- Able to provide continual guidance, counseling and training to all QA staffs
Knowledge on ISO 9001 certification
Skilled in observation and review of documentation and be detail oriented
- Min Degree Chemical/ Polymer Science or its equivalent
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org ]