QMS ENGINEER [KULAI]
Higher Secondary/ Pre-U/ A Level
Description of Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for maintaining, facilitating and tracking various quality system components such Internal and External Corrective Action Request (CAR) , Internal Audit Lead Auditor/Coordinator, Document Management System & etc.
- Certification audit coordinator. Audits: serve as main contact with auditor through pre and post audit, serve as resource and audit escort throughout the audits, solicit and track responses to identify nonconformance.
- Responsible for all internal audit findings and on time closure for all ISO standards.
- Responsible for product and process audit according to the QMS requirements.
- Responsible to trigger management review for any risk or any compliance issue.
- To drive and responsible on task assigned according to the site priorities and accomplish according to commitment and deliverables.
(Identify the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the job competently. K/S/A levels should be stated as minimum requirements. Be realistic in view of the duties and responsibilities).
Knowledge: (acquired information necessary to do the job)
- Working knowledge of all quality system elements
- IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 18001, ISO 14001, VDA 6.3 knowledge
- Document control
- Auditor certification
Skills: (acquired measurable behaviors)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and coordination skills
- Auditing experience & certified auditors for IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001 & VDA 6.3.
- Able to apply proper quality tools for all quality control monitoring and problem solving.
Abilities: (natural talents or developed proficiencies, aptitudes)
- Ability to work effectively and independently
- Capabilities to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Must be able to organize and manage project.
- Able to drive for QIP and PDCA projects.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]