PROCESS ENGINEERING MANAGER [ KULAI ]
Higher Secondary/ Pre-U/ A Level
Description of Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the processes of all production lines in the plant and drive for continuous improvement by implementing up-to-date methods to achieve all cost, quality & service goals set by the management.
- Establish and implement all Process specification, troubleshooting and control procedures, and ensure compliance with corporate requirements and procedures
- Drive the implementation of reliability engineering practices and programs in the plant.
- Develop and implement programs to assure continuous reliability of processes to achieve high quality and yield.
- Lead in troubleshooting of process problems and apply Root Cause Analysis practices to failure investigations
- Liaise with equipment vendors and material suppliers continuously to develop new methods to achieve low cost but good quality system
- Work closely with the Equipment Engineering team to Implement production reliability programs including TPM, Preventive Maintenance (PM), and PDM (Predictive Maintenance)
- Drive the process engineering team to ensure the processes are in control using SPC and other methodologies
- Work closely with process integration department on developing & implementing manufacturing process for the products manufactured and formulate all process control plan and procedures
- In the plant start-up phase, the process engineering team will work to incorporate efficient methods of maintaining new process, and may be involved in the qualification of processes
- To improve the useful life of materials
- Ensure compliance with company Lean strategy and initiatives
- As an individual contributor, may be accountable for projects/programs as well as, developing methods and parameters, project methodology and/or project proposals
- Lead actively in key project such as cost reduction, yield improvement, CPK. improvement, new product / process development, new machine qualification, process optimization, cycle time improvement and new material evaluation/qualification
- Drive the team of process engineers in all continuous improvement projects related to cost, quality & service using Six-Sigma, Gemba, Kaizen or similar applicable methodology
- Performs other duties as assigned. Duties will vary according to the project progress and/or the specific goals of the division
- Set and monitor process engineering KPIs
- Coaches, mentor and conduct training for targeted organizations on process engineering systems
- Responsible to ensure implement and compliance of the QEHS & RBA Management system and associated programs. He or she are also responsible to make decision and approval for executing organizational plans which comply with the RBA policies.
3. Job Specifications:
- (Identify the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the job competently. K/S/A levels should be stated as minimum requirements. Be realistic in view of the duties and responsibilities).
Knowledge: (acquired information necessary to do the job)
Knowledge in process control and process change management
Skills: (acquired measurable behaviors)
- Proficient in SAP System will be an added advantage
- Experience in DOE,RCA, process analysis tools
- Good communication skills
Abilities: (natural talents or developed proficiencies, aptitudes)
- Possess the ability to work effectively and independently.
Possess the ability to implement for continuous improvements, process development & process optimization.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org ]