ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE [ NUSAJAYA ]
The Accounts Executive is responsible for oversee and verify the work and report done by Accounts Officer and Accounts Assistant and ensure the reports are prepared on time. Besides, helping Assistant Finance Manager with the preparation of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), assistance with year-end audit and other day to day accounting related matters.
• Prepare monthly Management Accounts timely and accurately for Assistant Finance Manager to review
• Prepare Weekly Revenue report to Regional Managing Director
• Entering the credit notes, insurance invoices, advance payment invoices and checking the entry of purchase invoices which had been done to ensure the correct allocation against appropriate purchase orders
• Verifying the payment run listing prepared by the Accounts Officer and forward the final file to Assistant Finance Manager to enter these payments into HSBCnet, the Company’s online banking system, for approval by the Regional Managing Director and Group Finance Director
• Reconcile the Supplier’s SOA and address any discrepancies to the supplier
• Verify the Bank Reconciliation done by Accounts officer and post it when it is in order
• Verify the petty cash on hand quarterly and make sure the petty cash on hand tally with the GL account
• Oversee the GRNI Dashboard and ensure the received supplier invoices do not exist at the GRNI Dashboard for more than one month.
• Ensuring suppliers are paid on time so that as a good customer within the local supply base
• Verify and approve the Associates expenses claim.
• Dealing with customer and supplier account queries, where such queries cannot be addressed by Accounts officers and Accounts Assistant and liaising with internal Associates as necessary to resolve issues in a diligent manner
• Manage the online sales transaction record and government sales transaction. Verify the monthly online sales summary sent by Sales Team before the online sales report release to Supply Chain for invoicing purpose.
• Managing the shipment record to and from OMUK for Freight cost recharge purpose
• Managing the Corporate Card transactions and reconcile to Corporate Card statement and take into account accordingly.
• Analysis the GL account transaction for yearly tax submission purpose
• Assisting with the year-end AOP, audit and tax submission matters.
• Preparation of monthly import service tax returns and ensuring these are submitted on time
• Managing the record of lancet sent for sterilisation for Marine Insurance purpose
• Ensuring all activities are carried out cost effectively within Company guidelines.
• Ensure quality standards are always being adhered to.
• Ensuring Health and Safety Policies and Environmental Policies are always adhered to
- Degree qualified ideally in Accountancy, partial ACCA qualified or equivalent
• Handling Audit and Tax matter – Desirable
• Experience of using ERP systems – Desirable
- Intermediate Excel skills – Essential
- Intermediate PowerPoint and Word skills – Essential
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]