ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER [NUSAJAYA]
Specialisation: Kilang / Production
Education Qualification: Diploma
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 7,000.00 – 9,000.00
Posted Date : June 15, 2022
- Reporting to the Production Manager, the Assistant Production Manager is responsible for:
- The running of the Manual and Auto Assembly operation, ensuring that production is run efficiently, meeting objectives and requirements in accordance with Owen Mumford quality, health & safety and environmental procedures.
- All work to be done in accordance with Owen Mumford Sdn Bhd defined Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Responsible for leading and motivating a team of engineers, technicians, moulding setter, supervisors, operators and other direct reports to satisfy customer demands, in terms of OTIF & Quality.
- To implement, monitor and improve performance of department utilising Key performance indicators and other performance measures.
- Review manufacturing variances monthly to ensure actual product costs meet the company standard costs.
- Responsible for ensuring that all other relevant manufacturing costs are controlled within set budgets.
- Responsible for ensuring that all members of the team are fully trained to meet the skills necessary to fulfil the requirements of their job description and to continually review training to meet forthcoming demands.
- Responsible for ensuring a very high level of staff discipline, and that control is maintained in the production areas to ensure compliance and Right First Time.
- Responsible for ensuring his assembly areas are kept in exceptionally clean and tidy manner in order to achieve the expected standards of world class manufacturing
- To liaise with the relevant production planner on a daily basis in order to implement the required changes to meet with customer demands.
- Liaise with the Supply Chain Manager to identify in advance, and mitigate, any manufacturing capacity bottlenecks.
- Liaise with Engineering to support continuous improvement projects, new product introduction projects and maintenance service schedules.
- Responsible for ensuring that all quality standards are implemented and adhered to in order to meet the conformance requirements of ISO 13485:2016,CFR 21 Part 820 and other recognised regulatory requirements as may be laid down by Quality Management System, and relevant S.O.P.’s, thus ensuring that all components meet specification.
- Interview and recruitment associates as required to meet the business needs.
- Completing personal Training and Development Plan and seek opportunities to grow and learn.
- Deputise for the Production Manager for the review and approval of GMP documentation in their absence as and when authority transferred.
- Ideally a Degree or Diploma in a technical or business discipline
- Technical/production management qualification
- Experienced using Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Familiar with ISO 13485 or ISO 9001.
- Good communication skills in Malay and English both written and spoken
- Good analytical skill.
- Experience of production management in medical devices or other regulated industry.
- Experience of managing / utilising a business system platform, e.g., Epicor / SAP for production activities
- Structured problem solving techniques and highly analytical
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]