CUSTOMER QUALITY ENGINEER [ KULAI, JOHOR ]
Description of Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for maintaining, facilitating and tracking various quality system components such as Material Review Board (MRB), Customer Corrective Action system, Internal and External Corrective Action Request, Internal Audit Lead Auditor/Coordinator, etc.
Support on new / product transfer qualification to Malaysia plant.
Establishing SAP system for QA in Malaysia plant according to customer’s requirements.
Customer audit coordinator. Audits: serve as main contact with auditor through pre and post audit, serve as resource and audit escort throughout the audits, solicit and track responses to identify nonconformance.
General quality representative regarding customer issues, visits, internal quality issues and all other customer enquiry pertaining product quality and services.
- Reviewing and signing Engineering Change Notifications, Engineering Requests and Process Change Notifications, acting as a member of the Yield Team and other various improvement teams.
- To resolve daily operation issues pertaining to product quality and customer complaints.
- To drive and responsible on task assigned according to the site priorities and accomplish according to commitment and deliverables. (CCR, COPQ, LAR)
- Comply to the applicable laws, regulations and customer requirements related to the operations and products and the requirement of the Code of Conduct. Responsible to make sure all document related to RBA policies is updated and comply accordingly and has the right to give opinion and suggestion to improve the RBA policies for the good of the company.
(Identify the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the job competently. K/S/A levels should be stated as minimum requirements. Be realistic in view of the duties and responsibilities).
Knowledge: (acquired information necessary to do the job)
- Working knowledge of all quality system elements
- IATF 16949 knowledge
- Basic 7 Quality Control Tool
- SPC, FMEA, Control Plan, Poka Yoke concept and problem solving tools (eg, 8D methodology, Ishikawa, 6 sigma, PDCA)
Skills: (acquired measurable behaviors)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and coordination skills
- Auditing experience and IATF 16949 knowledge
- Able to apply proper quality tools for all quality control monitoring and problem solving.
Abilities: (natural talents or developed proficiencies, aptitudes)
- Ability to work effectively and independently
- Capabilities to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Must be able to organize and manage project.
- Able to drive for QIP and PDCA projects.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]