PROJECT SR. ENGINEER / ENGINEER [ PASIR GUDANG ]
Responsible for project in terms of Scope, Schedule, Safety, Quality and Budget.
• Responsible for project execution from Capex application, Planning, Execution, Control and Closing.
• Ensure compliance of PTW, construction safety and quality standards throughout project life cycle.
• Maintain and control of technical drawings, documentation and correspondences with contractors, consultant, Authority and end users
• Prepare Purchase Requisition and Payment for the contractors or vendor.
• To work with vendors/contractors for the equipment installation, piping work, testing & commissioning
• To prepare Bill of Quantity, cost estimate and sourcing of vendors
• To perform all other work as and when assigned
Skills & Requirements :
• Minimum 5-7 years working experience in manufacturing industry with project management skill
• Experience in brownfield and greenfield project in food industry is preferred.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD is a must.
• Technical knowledge in industrial standards & good practices (ASME, NFPA, API, FDA, GMP, HACCP, etc)
• Proficiency in preparing & review process flow diagram, PID and related technical document with process engineering team.
• Good understanding in piping work & mechanical equipment such as pumps, valves, pressure vessel and tanks.
• Good communication skill, team player, and objective-driven
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org ]