ADMIN ASSISTANT [ ISKANDAR PUTERI ]
Higher Secondary/ Pre-U/ A Level
JOB DESRIPTION :
1. Coordinate and expedite the flow of works and materials in the shop floor according to the Master Production Schedule ( MPS ).
2. Duties including reviewing and distributing daily production and work schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; compiling reports on progress of work and production problems ( eg. Production capacity, Material availability ).
3. Collect and update overall Work In Progress ( WIP-customer parts ) status.
4. Count, review, update and monitor overall consumption materials status bi-weekly ( Please refer to schedule ); carry out Material Requirement Planning ( MRP ) to ensure and plan the stock availability, and escalate as required to Procurement or Master Schedule Planner ( MSP ).
5. Attend Weekly Operation Meeting ( Mon, 8:30AM ) and Daily Stand Up Meeting ( Tue~Fri, 8:30AM ), to ensures the Master Production Schedule ( MPS ) is executed properly and promptly to execute customer orders on time.
6. Proactively communicate or escalate to the Master Scheduler / Area management potential production execution issues / constraints to trigger preventive actions against potential supply failure.
7. As back-up person of Master Scheduler Planner
8. Possess a Degree or Diploma in any field; Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
9. Practitioner level for Forecasting & Demand Planning, SIOP / MPS / MRP, Master Data Management, Inventory Management, Internal Flow & Warehousing.
10. Able to plan work and commit to meeting deadlines.
11. Analytical and computer literate; Proficient in Microsoft, Excel and SAP software; Knowledge of the principles and practices of planning.
12. Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information and ideas in a variety of media.
13. Displays original thinking and creativity, Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestion for improving work; Open to change; Strives for continuous improvement of self and process
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]