MARKETING MANAGER [ SENAI ]
Summary of main roles:
Lead the overall planning, implementation and evaluation of all marketing efforts throughout the region in alignment with the global marketing approach and the regional business objectives. Drive the realization of strategic elements, identify new opportunities and explore potential developments in alignment with the regional strategy.
- Formulate, develop and execute an integrated regional marketing strategy in alignment with the global marketing efforts and the regional business strategy. This includes setting up marketing structure, processes and toolkits.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring and measuring of the regional marketing budget, resources and marketing targets.
- Planning, selecting and evaluating marketing tools based on budget, resources and marketing targets.
- Active generation, positioning, and deployment of regional topics that are synchronized with regionally relevant messages.
- Evaluating and harmonizing local marketing plans and resources in the region, ensuring alignment with the regional marketing efforts.
- Lead, manage, guide and motivate the regional marketing team members, in particular according to solid and/or dotted line responsibility.
- Work closely with external and internal customers from all market relevant departments to optimally support the company’s business efforts with applicable marketing activities.
- Support regional management team with marketing-related efforts.
- Liaise with and provide marketing counsel to relevant internal stakeholders in the region; ensure marketing strategies are in line with business strategies.
- Liaise also directly with marketing and marketing-related colleagues from other locations outside the region, in particular from HQ.
- Management of agencies and 3rd-party vendors.
- Continuous review of the implemented strategy and assessment of their success through calculating key success-assessing figures.
- Provide regular status quo reports to the solid line report, including maintenance of relevant reporting.
- Responsible for the realization of assigned projects within given time and budget.
- Always comply with compliance regulations given by the company.
- Support the efforts of the market relevant departments, with largest focus on BU IAM.
- Responsible for brand development and positioning.
- This regional responsibility requires application of global guidelines and ensuring adaptions for regional/local market needs, while supporting the regional business growth efforts. It requires extraction of the right aligned messages / activities for the region and/or for countries in the region.
- Providing regional guidance and support to the local realization of all communications activities at country level.
- Collaborating with colleagues across the region to ensure the efficient utilization of regional resources and synergies. If required, liaising directly with colleagues from the HQ.
- Maintaining marketing process information in relevant platform and template.
- Search, evaluate, appoint negotiate with agencies to maximize productivity and cost effectiveness of communications activities.
- Organizing of relevant team meeting, if required.
- University Degree or equivalent in Business Management, Marketing, Mass Communication or related field
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in the related field with the experience of leading a team
- Experience in B2B environment
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Confident, resourceful and customer-oriented person
- Self-driven, taking on responsibilities and challenges, developing solutions and directions
- Strategic, analytical, conceptual – driving successful realization
- Excellent communication skills with remarkable command of English (spoken and written)
- Advanced organizational and project management abilities, with proficient time management
- Strong process understanding as well as an integrative networker
- Exhibit intercultural sensitivity
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]