SENIOR HRA EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATION [ SENAI ]
Work experience (including technical/ professional training and qualification ) in :
- Minimum 2 years’ HR work experience in the manufacturing industry, preferably in a supervisory capacity.
- Good analytical skills & detail-oriented.
- Project Management.
- Scheduling and Planning.
- Team player & great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills.
- Full in charge in all administration initiatives which include Employee Group Insurance, Attire, Stationery, Accommodation, Transportation, Property Maintenance, Annual Events & Projects, Social Responsibility Program.
- To liaise with government statutory bodies (PUSPAKOM, MPJBT, POLICE & Government Hospital) for legal and administration requirement.
- To monitor & liaise with contractors/ vendors on the maintenance & upkeep of office equipment, company vehicle & other facilities.
- To monitor and handle company’s vehicles included insurance, road tax and vehicle inspection with PUSPAKOM.
- To monitor and to ensure all staffs vehicles are legally park at company compound.
- To provide an efficiency and professional of internal transportation services to all employees.
- To handle and provide the necessary facilities such as attire, stationery and etc for new hires.
- To monitor & ensure smooth running of the office by through timely supply of office stationery, refreshments, office & pantry consumables and all others forms such as Leave Form, Gate Pass Form, Application Form, medical chits & etc.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Organize meeting schedules for various departments.
- Respond to incoming communications, such as phone calls and emails.
- Provide assistance in filtering and forwarding communications to proper individuals and departments.
- Create written and typed reports, including memos and business letters.
- To liaise with cleaners to ensure the task is carried out when needs.
- To booking of air tickets, Visa, hotels, transport, travel insurance & etc.
- To organize monthly birthday events.
- To handle Company chops.
- To cover Receptionist when required.
- Work and co-ordinate with other departments to ensure a smooth and effective operation in the office;
- To perform any other duties as appointed by the management.
- RBA knowledge.
- Confidence & Energy.
- Written and Verbal communication skills.
- Team working skills.
- Phone, Skype, and online meeting platform skills.
- Organizational skills.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]