SENIOR HRA EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT & TRAINING [ SENAI ]
Specialisation: Human Resources
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,500.00 – 5,500.00
Posted Date : May 31, 2022
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources or associated course.
- Minimum 2 years’ HR work experience in the manufacturing industry, preferably in a supervisory capacity.
- Good knowledge of local employment laws.
- Good written communication skills.
- Responsible in all Human Resources initiatives which include Recruitment, Employee Relations, Industrial Relations, Training & Development, updates of employee personal files, preparation of HR letters and reports;
- To implement the recruitment process and procedures and guidelines according to company policy;
- To ensure manpower requisition form is approved and submitted;
- To plan, source, review, interview and placement of right candidates and to ensure efficiency of manpower supply to respective department;
- To prepare the necessary facilities such as communications, card access, uniform and email for new hires;
- To monitor, organize and coordinate training and development programme;
- Update training record for all employees;
- Liaise with Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB) for HRDF Claim and other related issues;
- Conduct Induction Training for new recruits – management & non-management staff;
- Ensure Induction Slides are updated as and when necessary;
- Attending to matters related to employee relations and counseling of employees on disciplinary issues in compliances with local labor laws and immigration for local and foreign workers matters.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]