PROCESS ENGINEER [ SENAI ]
Specialisation: Engineering – Electrical
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : May 31, 2022
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Electronic and or Mechanical
- 3~5 years’ work experience in the PCBA and or box built (Mechanical Assembly) manufacturing industry environment and familiar with SMT, solder printing, reflow and wave soldering.
- Knowledge of PFMEA will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of using 6sigma mini-tab tool will be an added advantage.
- Communications skills in English and Malay. Mandarin will be adding advantage.
- Interact with customer, meeting and conference call.
- IEN/ECN/ and Deviation preparation and process control.
- Participate in regular production meeting and quality improvement program.
- Responsible for PFMEA, IC card and PMP preparation and update.
- Preparing of process/line qualification plan
- Develop and establish process flow, process design and implementation.
- Involve in kaizen activity to improve production efficiency.
- Support in engineering expenses management and control.
- Assist and support internal and external audit when needed.
- Continue improve material lost and scrap reduction.
- Quality yield Improvement, root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
- Streamline processes by eliminating non value add process.
- Identify/select a proper tools/jig/fixture needed for the assigned project.
- Involved in conducting evaluation, experiments such as DOE study to fix critical issue.
- Work with vendor to design a robust and poka-yoke Jig and fixture if needed and ensure buy-off process is in place.
- Work with vendor to resolve equipment, jig and fixture related issue and minimized downtime.
- Provide specific training and assist production to certify new operator when required especially in NPI stage.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]