SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER [ SENAI ]
Specialisation: Engineering – Electrical
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 6,000.00 – 7,000.00
Posted Date : May 31, 2022
- Candidate must possess diploma, degree or above in electronics/applied sciences/manufacturing engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 year experience in project management from electronic industry EMS/CM.
- Good in analytical, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Good in Verbal and Written and Communication skills
- Can communicate in Mandarin, Malay and English.
- Lead the team in achieving project objectives, motivate a cross functional project team and focus on meet and satisfy customers' needs in product quality, delivery and cost.
- Manage the New Product Development Process life cycle from project initiation to volume production. Ensure on time delivery on the prototype samples and success in new Product Transfer to Production.
- Lead the team in New Product Development & Qualification works – Update project plan – Gantt Chart, product specification and BOM and on time delivery.
- Key window to customer and manage customer requirements.
- Provide high quality reporting of project status, plan and progress to customer. Chair the weekly project update to customers.
- Assist Sales team in Cost-Down Projects – lead in the alternate parts qualification process.
- Identify and manage project risks.
- Train new engineer and supervisor group of project engineer as assigned by project manager
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org ]