HR CUM ADMIN EXECUTIVE [ KUALA LUMPUR ]
• Outstanding career development opportunities 5-Day work
• 13th month salary provided
• Overtime allowance
• Responsible for day-to-day HR and Administration operations on the ground for Malaysia team
• Handling the full spectrum of human resource functions, from recruitment, staff onboarding process, personnel management, performance evaluation, compensation and benefits, training, industrial relations, staff exit process, and other day-to-day HR administration.
• Recruitment activities including screening, shortlisting, and coordinate on the interview arrangement.
• Support end to end life cycle for employees from on boarding to off boarding.
• Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
Assist in conducting orientation for new staff
• Act as a HR point of contact for managers and employees for enquiries on company policies and procedures. Will coordinate the distribution of HR information and updates to the workforce
• Manage holiday calendar, staffs’ attendance, leave balance, medical record / benefits claims and clearance for employees
• Preparation of HR related letters and correspondences and liaise with the relevant authority/government department if necessary
• Support in organizing employee welfare activities i.e. annual dinner, company outing, social activities, teambuilding, CSR events etc.
• Understand and adhere to all pertinent labour laws.
• To liaise with Statutory Authority pertaining Labour laws, EPF / SOSCO / IRB/Labour Office and etc
• Compliance with all government divisions.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by superior from time to time.
• Possess a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or its equivalent. An equivalent of this requirement in working experience is also acceptable.
• Has a minimum of 4 years of experience of relevant working experience in Human Resources.
• Has good writing (procedures and reports) and verbal communication skills.
• Well versed in Malaysian Labour Laws and related statutory bodies' requirements.
• Ability in multi-tasking, confident, meticulous and have excellent communication skills in managing all stakeholders, including senior management.
• Organised, efficient, able to work independently, and meticulous about details.
• Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia, English, and Mandarin.
• Willing to learn and work independently with strong responsibility characters.
• Immediate availability is preferred
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org ]