WELDER [SINGAPORE] – 2 vacancies
Min Signed contract period for this position: 2years.
Permit applicable for this position: Singapore Work permit or S pass.
Qualification I Experienced I Skill Sets:
- GCE O level, Technical Certificate or Equivalent.
- Able to work independently and understand welding drawings.
- Work as a welder with welding experienced in welding 1.5mm to 3mm steel material.
- Able to weld Aluminium and Stainless-Steel material as an option.
- Malaysian and Singaporean only.
Nature and of works and working condition:
1) Factory – production floor.
2) Work in the welding section.
3) Proper safety and welding gears are provided by the company.
4) Lunch time 1hour each day. Anytime between 12 – 1pm.
- 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
- 9am to 1.00pm on Saturday.
- 6.30pm onwards on weekday considered overtime.
- Overtime rate for weekdays – 1.5time
- Overtime rate for public holiday and Sunday – 2 times.
Staff Benefits for this position:
- Workman insurance
- Medical leaves / claims after probation period of 3 months.
- Year End adjust and annual bonus based on Company’s performance.
- Flexi cash benefits after one year of service.
- Annual staff leaves – 12days for first year of service and after probation.
- Team building activities.
- Staff Pantry
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]