PROPERTY Executive, EWPS (Property Management)
Specialisation: Property/Real Estate
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 2,000.00 – 4,000.00
Posted Date : March 09, 2022
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Attend to customers’ feedback professionally in compliance with clients service standards, offer reasonable alternatives in solving customer feedback.
- Coordinate common area defects rectification or renovation works carried out by external contractors.
- Attend to ad-hoc requests/ assignment to ensure uninterrupted operations.
- To manage and coordinate all operation matters relating to Property Management and Administration
- To liaise with the authorities in regards to the strata development matters
- To issue the receipts for the payment made by the customers for the maintenance charges.
- Maintaining good relationship with management and JMB.
- Capable of assisting documentation such as report, meeting minutes, invoices, payment receipt & etc.
Qualification & Requirements
- Willing to learn, fast learner and can be an excellent team player
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- An ideal candidate would be willing to work independently and with minimal instruction/oversight (initial guidance provided)
- Enjoy Multi-tasking while having an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]