HARDWARE SYSTEMS ENGINEER [SKUDAI]
· Developing requirements for System design, integration, verification, validation and supporting embedded electronics design updates.
· Creating electrical schematics, layout, system flow diagrams
· Designing embedded systems, analog, power electronics, controls and layout overall system architecture.
· Liaising with engineers, other professionals, as well as clients to ensure quality projects are completed to requirements.
· Lead systems engineering activities on projects
· Ensuring all equipment and products meet health and safety regulations.
· Work in collaboration with individual project leads in a number of key areas, ensuring the sub-systems designed are compatible and the interfaces are clearly defined.
· Developing effective maintenance, testing, and quality control procedures.
· Showing initiative and keeping up with advancements in Electronics.
· Monitoring processes, systems, and staff, and punctually identifying problems.
· Establishing relationships with staff, vendors, suppliers, and other professionals in the field.
· Work in conjunction with technical teams in remote locations – both inside the company and sub-contractors.
· Writing specifications, instructions, reports, and handling other required administrative duties.
· Supervise design, development and integration projects.
· Systems Engineering (experience with machines having computer, electrical/electronic and mechanical sub-systems interacting with each other and having automation and system controls aspects in its operation).
· Should include knowledge and design experience of a substantial proportion of the following:
o Analogue circuit design & Digital circuit design Knowledge
o Design of interface circuits, both analogue and digital.
o Design of microprocessor, FPGA and memory circuits
o Design of SOC (system on chip) circuits, including some appreciation of configuration and software.
o A variety of component packaging types, surface mount, BGA, QFP etc.
o PCB design tools such as Altium, Orcad, Mentor Graphics, CAD Star and any Embedded software design.
o HDL (hardware description language)
o Design Simulation tools like ModelSim or UVM Techniques (on programmable logic side) and tools like PSPICE (on the analogue circuit side).
o High speed communications such as Ethernet, fibre optic Ethernet and higher speed derivatives thereof.
o documentation practice– circuit diagram, BOM, engineering change documents etc.
o Power electronics – Diodes, Thyristors, IGBTs, GTOs, IGCT, MOSFETS, SiC, GaN devices.
o Electrical machines – DC, Induction, Synchronous, Permanent magnet, Electrical noise and how to design to limit its effects.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org ]