ENGINEERING DIRECTOR [ISKANDAR PUTERI]
As the Engineering Director, you will have the chance to perform technical reviews of the process equipment and facilities status and partake in planning the future road map of the multiple manufacturing sites. These include introducing latest technology for Insect protein processing equipment, driving continuous improvement and efficiency, efficiency, autonomous processes and providing training and development for the operations team.
● Environment Safety & Health accountabilities.
● Be responsible for all-round technical support to internal and external manufacturing sites.
● Support plants on preventive maintenance program set-up, TPM implementation, daily maintenance on process equipment and utilities and facilities.
● Work closely with multiple manufacturing sites to improve performance, reliability and capability to secure supply and accelerate innovation
● Facilitate capital planning and budgeting for processing equipment and facilities, monitor progress and regular reporting
● Continue monitoring and analysis of workflow, robotics automation to improve productivity and solve problems with technical solutions
● Serve as a subject-matter expert (SME) for processing equipment and facilities on development of new operation, improve performance, evaluate and manage risk
● Develop and execute a regional manufacturing engineering road map and strategies, including engineering planning, scheduling, budgeting and process improvements
● Assist and perform any other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the superior
● Plans and coordinates the work of engineering staff.
● Oversees engineering staff and ensures that they meet goals and objectives.
● Recruits additional engineering staff as needed.
● Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
● Provides training and mentoring as needed.
In order for you to excel in this role, a background in F&B, Feed, Fertilizer, Oleo or chemical manufacturing with hands-on experience troubleshooting and handling equipment for material handling and rendering process is an added advantage.
This will involve a lean structure, highly autonomous environment, and if you have strong leadership in leading a growing team.
Strong understanding of duties and responsibilities of other team members
Mechanical aptitude and abilities
Self-motivation and initiative
Organizational and project management skills
Strong Project Management, Analytical and Design Thinking skills.
Able to work together with others functions to accomplish a common objective
Reporting Lines & Supervision
You will report directly to the Co-CEO. You shall manager a team of engineers with focus on process engineering, maintenance & facility management and project management.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]