ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN [KULAI]
- Top up semi-finished products to assembly machine in a timely correct manner.
- Carrying out other assembly works according to tasks assigned.
- Checking and sorting of products to ensure quality products are produced.
- Carry out regular in process inspection and report to superior on any quality matters.
- Ensure all products are pack and labeled accordingly.
- Ensure good housekeeping of the respective stations/machines.
- Perform model change color of the shift related to assembly machine.
- Perform trouble shooting of assembly prices and machines related issues.
- Assist assembly supervisor to do model/cutting dies change set up of BK machine.
- Carry out any other related duties instructed by superior.
- Assist shift supervisor to train new employee.
- Ensure 5S and quality.
- Company reserve the right to add substrate change, modify the role as and when the business or organizational needs.
Skills (if required):
Familiar with plastic injection machine function, mold set up and quality trouble shooting.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org ]