PRODUCTION ENGINEER [ MASAI ]
RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITIES
Safety Health Environment:
• Reviews Safety performance in Operations Performance meetings Structure – OPS meetings, provides day to day solutions, roll out of best practices
• Understands relevant technical requirements in Safety Health and Environment. Coordinates all aspects of pollution control, waste management, recycling, environmental health, conservation and renewable energy across plants in close conjunction with the Global Safety Health and Environmental Manager
• Leads and role models output of Manufacturing Operating System – MOS supporting roll-out and further development with a hands-on approach
• Drive zero loss, defects and 100% engagement culture by leveraging continuous improvement approach
• Finding the correct resources to build competency in the shift team and ensures appropriate training is applied for new/improved processes when rolled out
• Audits consistency of competency and processes in the teams
Delivery & Cost:
• Collaborates with key areas to understand the Compelling Business Need – CBN contribution that will improve immediate daily business performance.
• Defines the most impactful projects on CBN which needs to be implemented.
• Source the appropriate support and route forward to lock improvements in place.
• Has daily engagement with shift teams to identify the opportunities by applying Manufacturing Operating System – MOS tools, (such as Root Cause Analysis, Kaizen, Defect tagging).
• Responsible for reducing process variability and improve process capability.
• Responsible for reducing waste in all forms effecting line performance.
• Makes recommendations and follows up on finding an agreement for rolling out of standards.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
• Computer literacy (Excel, Word, etc)
• Languages: Local – Fluent; English – Intermediate
• Knowledge of Production process and GMP
• Profound knowledge and experience of Operational Excellence
methodologies like Total Productive Maintenance (prerequisite),Lean and 6 Sigma.
• Office based administrative experience with regular contact between various departments
Competency (Leadership Capabilities)
Delivers above and beyond
Drives a growth mindset
Inspires a culture of pride & performance
Creates clarity and discipline
Builds winning partnerships
Develops self and others
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]