SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER [ SENAI ]
- Develop, and test new modules/components functionalities for product enhancement.
- Recommend and evaluate electrical and electronic components.
- Analyze specification and requirements to establish new design or modification.
- Test and troubleshoot the analog and digital electronic circuits for the failure of industrial printers.
- Setting up test systems and fixtures, developing procedures, fully supporting the transition to manufacturing.
- Work closely with local and oversea counterpart to resolve various product related issues.
- Coordinate Engineering Change Request and Engineering Change Notice to ensure full implementation.
- Undertake, coordinate and timely execute any other assigned task or projects from direct report from time to time.
- Job scope consists of existing product sustaining and product development.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in product development.
- Understanding in electrical hardware design and circuitry analysis including schematic, board design, routing and PCBA manufacturing process.
- Electrical system design using Altium or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience in Electromagnetic Compatibility / Immunity (EMC/EMI), Electrostatic discharge (ESD) and other related Safety regulation is an added advantage.
- Hands on experience with Lab equipment such as oscilloscope, multimeters, power suppliers, generators and etc.
- Experience working with and managing external test facilities and vendors is an added advantage.
Core Competencies :
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficient in communication, ability to deliver technical presentation.
- Good multitasking and time management skills.
- Ability to generate technical report with in-depth technical data.
- Proactive and highly independent
Working conditions :
Willing to travel overseas for training, technical sourcing and discussion purposes.
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]