STORE SUPERVISOR [ MANUFACTURER / SENAI ]
1. Plan daily shipment and delivery schedule.
2. Ensure all deliveries are made on time.
3. Lead, motivate and manage a team of storekeepers, store assistants and drivers in their daily work assignments.
4. Manage daily work activities and ensures compliance to the requirement
5. Manage a fleet of trucks.
6. Ensure accuracy in inventory and prepare daily inventory reports.
7. Ensure good housekeeping in store and safety rules are being observed
8. Involve in ad-hoc assignment.
9. Familiarize of ERP system would be an advantage.
10. To conduct risk assessments, update and maintain all the relevant record and follow up with action required.
1. Recommend process and system that will improve overall effectiveness of the section.
2. Punish subordinate that is not performing or having disciplinary issue.
3. Recommend reward for subordinate that is outperforming their basic requirement.
4. Stop non-conforming shipments
- Minimum Secondary education
- Minimum 2 years of experience in warehouse or Store management
- Computer Literate.
- Prefer to be able to operate forklift
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]