PRODUCTION MANAGER [PASIR GUDANG]
Specialisation: Engineering – Chemical
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Pasir Gudang, Johor
Salary Range : RM 8,000.00 – 10,000.00
Posted Date : October 21, 2021
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree Chemical Engineering or professional certificate.
- At least 5-7 Years of working experience in Oleochemical Industry and/or Manufacturing
- Mature – preferably age of 35 years and above.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software, Process Safety Management and IT savvy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. High integrity and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess a strong analytical mind, capable of planning, strategizing, problem-solving and leading others.
- To co-ordinate with production planning team for the execution of production schedule i.e daily plant schedule, raw material delivery, dispatch, tank planning and product readiness
- To organize plant shutdown and start-up, liaise with maintenance team on the shutdown and preventive maintenance jobs.
- To monitor plant performance with respect to quality, productivity, cost delivery and safety on daily basis.
- To co-ordinate with engineers and shift supervisors to get optimum plant parameters in order to obtain best quality, yields and minimum operating cost.
- To ensure that standard operating procedures are followed by the operating people in the plant as per QMS ISO-9001, EMS ISO-14001, OHSAS-18001, HACCP, GMP and Halal assurance system.
- To assist Senior Production Manager in overall department management.
- To maintain excellent housekeeping in the workplace according to 5S guideline.
- To Control and monitor daily operations and process.
- To constantly update top management team on the engineering, manpower and material issues relating to production in a regular interval.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]