PRODUCTION MANAGER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 8,000.00 – 10,000.00
Posted Date : October 11, 2021
- -Manage the overall production activities of the particular production department.
- -Interpret and enforce company policies
- -Ensure on-the-job training for employees are done in proper manner and Coach subordinates on technical aspects of the job
- -Motivate employees through interpersonal interaction
- -Conduct formal performance appraisal to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the employees
- -Identify the training needed for employees to acquire the skills/knowledge necessary for advancement and ensure that the appropriate training is obtained
- -Frequent review and provide feedback concerning the accuracy and efficiency of employee’s work
- -Examine raw materials to avoid contamination and avoid producing poor quality parts
- -Analyze and interpret production data for management review
- -Improve production efficiency through effective manpower planning
- -Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- -At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- -Preferably Manager specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]