INTERNSHIP FOR SOCIAL MEDIA AND COMMUNITY SERVICE [JOHOR BAHRU]
Specialisation: Human Resources
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 300.00 – 400.00
Posted Date : October 07, 2021
- Connect with the FoodBank applicants and obtain further details of the family
- Do data migration into office google file
- Register the family and complete the purchasing process
- Coordinate the delivery schedule with the families and if required coordinate with the Logistic Company to complete the deliveries.
- Obtain the delivery proof and send to the company WhatsApp group and the sponsors.
- Proper data management of purchasing details.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by Internship Supervisor.
What you will learn during your Internship
- Data management
- Social Media
- Communication skills with public
- Diploma/Degree in Business Admin, HR, Social Studies, Anthropology, Psychology, or any field.
- No experience required as training will be provided
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-329 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Valli [ email@example.com ]