FINANCE MANAGER [ULU TIRAM]
Post Graduate Diploma
1) Manage Account Department.
2) Handle monthly & yearly Finpack report (Actual Closing Report)
3) Handle monthly & yearly Budget report
4) Handle Cash Flow Report.
5) Review & verify monthly & yearly scrap report
6) Handle GST report submission & claim
7) Review & verify for monthly PV.
8) Schedule Plan & review for AP & AR
9) Review & verify monthly PR
10) Prepare management reports for directors
11) Handle Petty Cash
12) Handle yearly Costing
13) Liaise with Auditors, Financing Company, Bank, Insurance company, BG and etc.
14) Other tasks assigned by superior
Staff reporting to Finance Manager:
Finance & Account Department: Executive/ Senior Officer/ Officer/ Clerk
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, 2. Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
3. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
4. At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
5. Applicants must be willing to work in TMN PERINDUSTRIAN CEMERLANG,ULU TIRAM.
6. Preferably Managers specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
7. Full-Time position(s) available.