SALES & MARKETING ADMIN OFFICER (ONLINE) [BANDAR SERI ALAM]
We are looking for a motivated and detail minded person to join our online team. This Position is to facilitate and enhance the smooth of entire process on order fulfilment part. You will contribute to the overall purpose of the e-commerce operation which is to manage order fulfilling and enhance the online customer’s experience. You will offer administrative and operational support to the online team.
- Proceed E-Commerce Order from backend, and pass to warehouse for packing.
- Generate Monthly Report (Product Analysis, Sales Analysis, Consignment Report, P/L)
- Maintain, update and publish website content including products details to E-commerce Website and Platform
- Work part of a team to meet customer needs and sales goals on a day to day basis
- Reply Customers Message and solve their orders issues or questions.
- Communicate with warehouse for order issues.
- Manage E-Commerce Website Inventory
- Manage E-Commerce Website Voucher and Campaign Set-up
- Proven ability to priorities workloads
- Capable of working as part of a team but is also self-driven and can work individually with positive attitude
- Inquisitive mind, ability to solve problems and suggest appropriate solutions
- Assist to any ad-hoc tasks as required by department
- Candidate must possess at least min Diploma and above in any relevant field
- Min 1-3 years working experience in relevant field
- Good in writing in Malay, English & Mandarin
- Good in Microsoft Excel Office and ability to learn and adopt new software where needed (EPP Goldsoft and Opencart)
- Able to communicate with team and work together
- Self-motivated, and complete given task within deadline
- Good Ability in Logical Thinking, proactive, highly organized, efficient as well as detail-oriented
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-598 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Lynn [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]