SENIOR HR/ADMIN EXECUTIVE [ULU TIRAM]
● Assist HR Manager on execution of HR services to support organisation's overall HR strategies
● Handle full spectrum of HR & Admin functions including manpower planning, recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, training and payroll.
● Implement and maintain Human Resources Policies and procedures in line with the organization’s business plan and policies
● Ensure HR policies are compliant with regulatory employment standards
● Review, recommend and implement continuous improvement initiatives to enhance HR system and processes
● Collaborate with department heads on manpower requirement and manage the whole process of recruitment.
● Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
● Manage employees’ grievances
● Measure employee retention and turnover rates
♦ Degree in Human Resource Management and/or equivalent.
♦ At least 3 years or above of related working experience in HR Executive
♦ Extensive recruitment experience.
♦ Demonstrable leadership abilities
♦ Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced & challenging environment.
♦ Able to work independent and able to write and speak English and Mandarin
♦ 5 days work per week
a) Working Schedule
5 working days
Mon~Fri : 8.15am to 6.00pm
Sat : Off
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]