QAQC ENGINEER [PONTIAN]
The main duties are as follows :
• Implement and maintain quality control system in the factory by following the quality policies and standard operating procedures set by the company.
• Plan, schedule, organize and execute inspections & testings.
• Participate in scheduled and unscheduled inspection and testing with internal & external parties as and when required.
• To conduct 100% physical checks at the stages of post-pour and pre-delivery inspection.
• Monitor and upkeep routine calibration records of quality inspection and testing apparatus.
• Updating, compilation and submission of relevant inspection and testing records
• Ensures the quality of the production of precast concrete units / Hollow Core Slabs in accordance with the shop drawing, work instructions, casting programme and approved quality control methods.
• Review standard work procedures and method statements for compliance and ensure that the workers follow correct work methods.
• Raise non-conformance report and assists in review corrective actions and closure of NCRs.
• Trains workers whenever necessary and as required.
• Ensure comply all ISO standards related to the job functions and method.
• To carry out work task as assigned by Management.
[Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]