SENIOR PRODUCTION ENGINEER [PONTIAN]
• Manage production of precast & prefabrication product meeting clients’ quality and delivery requirement.
• Administration on the production operation and ensure all work instructions and procedures are strictly followed.
• Develop, manage and make improvement to quality procedures.
• Ensures auditing of processes is carried out and initiates corrective actions for non-compliances & non-conformances as necessary.
• Work closely and liaises with cross-functional team on production progress, addresses any issues that arises.
• Ensure smooth running of daily production flow with the highest possible quality and efficiency.
• Lead a team of production engineers to achieve production objectives.
• To ensure execution of improvement plan meets the target set by the Management.
• Developing and implementing cost effective procedures and practices to minimize cost of production without compromising on quality and productivity.
• Review and monitoring daily and weekly production performance.
• Any other duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate/Professional Degree in Civil Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, resourceful, has initiative, self-motivated and strong leadership skills.
• At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the precast industry is required for this position.
• With experience in handling HDB project and documentation required by HDB.
• Project take and planning
[Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]