SENIOR HR OFFICER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Human Resources
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 4,000.00
Posted Date : September 17, 2021
• To assist HR & Communications Manager in aspects of Human Resources functions including Compensation & Benefits, Manpower Planning, Training & Development, Foreign Workers Administration, Hostel Management, Staff Welfare, Employee Relations, General Administration & Audits Compliance.
• Compensation & Benefits : Payroll Management, Performance Management, Staff Welfare
• Manpower Planning : End to end recruitment process, build talent pipeline, exit interviews, market surveys / analysis etcs.
• Training & Development : Develop Training Plan based on Training Needs Analysis & Cost Analysis, facilitate training activities, involved in onboarding process, conduct Annual Refresher Training (such as EICC/RBA, internal ethics policies) & Tea Talks, manage HRD Grants, training records maintenance, evaluation of training program effectiveness.
• Foreign Workers & Expatriate Management include facilitate Employment Pass, PVP & Dependant Pass Applications, Entry Approvals, FOMEMA for Work Permit Renewal, COM, Special Pass, new hires & resignees logistics arrangement and Hostel Administration (periodical audits, hostel leases, occupancy rate etc.)
• Employee Relations : Grievances handling, investigation and disciplinary actions
• General Administration : Liasing with Contractor on cleaning, pest control, transporter & canteen services & contracts, manage PPE inventory, oversee HR Expenses vs budget etc.
• To support, manage and drive audits and compliance namely RBA, ISO Standards Compliance etc.
• Primary functions may be decided based on candidates’ expertise and experience
• Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
• Good in MS Excel.
• Meticulous and analytical.
• Proactive and able to work independently.
• Good in communication and presentation skills.
• Pleasant personality.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]