CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR [SINGAPORE]
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
– Account responsibility for selected major accounts as assigned by Customer Service Manger.
– Assist in processing of customer enquiries & purchase orders, technical call reports and product information inquiries.
– Maintain, update and analyse customer information and Quotes in CRM tool (Salesforce) to deliver best in class customer service support experience to customer.
– Work with Customer Service Supervisor / Manager to develop and implement processes/procedures/guidelines to streamline and optimize the order fulfilment process
– Assist Outside Sales with customer visits, building relationships to ensure that we meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
– Assist sales personnel, including outside salesmen and other departments, as to policy, products, accounts, etc.
– Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or similar/equivalent
– Fresh Graduates are welcome
– Minimum 2 years of direct customer service hands-on experience
– Strong knowledge and understanding of ERP systems
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
– Strong leadership and communication skills
– Strong knowledge of Incoterms
– Ability to collaborate with Internal and External partners on resolution of issues and improvement projects
– Strong program/project management skills
– Citizen or PR.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-598 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Lynn [ email@example.com ]