SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER [SENAI]
You will be a key member of the Engineering team, and will be responsible for process design, process improvement, procurement, installation and commissioning of process related equipment and utility systems. This role will be critical in designing multiple new facilities as well as process improvement of the existing facility, we are therefore looking for an experienced process engineer who has the ability to design best in class facilities for an emerging industry.
You will work closely with the engineering team and interface with internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
- Upholding safety as the utmost priority, and ensure each process is designed with safety best practices in mind
- Process engineering and implementation on site
- Reviewing, redesigning and improving our current production system
- Manage selected turnkey process vendors from award till handover
- Upholding Good engineering practices and instill quality as prescribed by the company
- Protecting IP and Confidentiality at all times
- Oversees and assesses existing processes and workflows and provides recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Optimizes productivity by designing, implementing and testing new procedures.
- Assembles reports to document process status and changes.
- Tracks metrics to discover areas for improvement and monitor upgrades.
- Communicates findings and proposals to upper management.
- Utilizes process simulation software to test and find the most appropriate production strategies.
- Provides thorough instructions for successful implementation of process changes.
- Conducts risk assessments and safety in design.
- Assesses compliance with applicable safety and quality standards.
- Contributes to departmental efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Troubleshoot unplanned system downtime and provide short term and long term solutions.
- Excellent analytical and math skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to persuade others to change existing practices to industry best practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems
- Proficient with computer and information technology
- Knowledge of process engineering software systems
- Familiarity with applicable health and safety regulations
- Equipment and utility system Testing, commissioning and qualification
- Based in Klang Valley
Education and Experience:
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical) or in related discipline.
- Minimum 8-12 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Skills required: Product and process capability analysis with lean manufacturing development experience.
- Previous experience in manufacturing and engineering consulting firms
- Previous experience in designing food processing lines, chemical plants or animal feed industry is preferred specifically in the wet rendering industry.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) experience will be prioritized
- Previous experience working with CAD and AutoCAD
- You can demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate a team
- Dynamic, hard working and energetic individual, able to motivate and drive forward the whole engineering team
- Able to plan, organize, evaluate and lead activity schedules and direct the work of others.
- Strong attention to detail, while also able to see long-term strategic improvements and developments
- Exhibit a good attitude and demonstrate interpersonal skills to work with people from different backgrounds.
- Innovative problem solver able to think around problems in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]